6 months no payments, no interest

flyingcyclist
New Community Member

Ok, The previous answer I found on the forum really didn't answer the question.  Let's say I already have a balance on my account of $500. prior to making a new $500. "no payments, no interest for 6 months if paid in full" promotional charge,  I expect I will still pay the regular interest that's due on the outstanding balances PRIOR to the new charge and even to purchases made AFTER the promotion that are not part of a promotion, but do I have to make payments in ANY fashion towards the PROMOTIONAL charge at any time, just as long as it's paid in full within the terms of the promotional agreement (here it's 6 months)?  I would pay for all of my other charges normally and I would NOT be paying interest during this time on the promotional purchase, but if I opted to pay THAT purchase off...say in month 3, there would be no interest paid for that.  What would I have to do to make sure my "extra payment" went specifically towards that?  Thanks to anyone who can clear up my confusion...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.