6 month no interest

Bkr88
Contributor
Contributor
So I have made several purchases that fall under the no interest if paid off in 6 months. I'm wondering how that works when the purchases are for instance bought in July and then another in September and another on November. Is each purchase seperate? Is July's purchase due in full by December, etc? How does PayPal figure that out? Hopefully this makes sense!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Bkr88,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum. That's a great question! Each purchase where there is "No interest if Paid in Full in 6 Months" is seen as a separate promotional purchase.  For each Deferred Interest Purchase, if the Deferred Interest Purchase balance is not paid in full by the Expiration Date, interest will be imposed from the purchase date at the variable Purchase APR that applies to your account when the Deferred Interest Purchase is made. You can view the full Terms & Conditions of PayPal Credit here. Hope that clears everything up, have a great day!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.