$20 off from PayPal Credit did not apply and I no longer see it

qt_lani
Contributor
Contributor

I saw the $20 off promo if you applied for paypal credit, so i did so. It say exclusive offer and I made sure that it said it was applying to the purchase. I checkout, and it's still the same total! Where the heck did this $20 off go! I did not just sign up for paypal credit for no reason.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

temp20210326a
Contributor
Contributor

I can't say for sure which offer you are referring to, but usually those types of offers don't apply immediate to the purchase you're making and you will get a $20 credit to your card within something like 90 days.  I've had Paypal forever now and I just got an offer that they'd give me $20 if I spent $100 by the end of the month, but that wouldn't be reflected on my account for a few billing cycles.

The only time I've ever gotten immediate credit on a purchase was store brand cards like Sears or Amazon.  You'll probably have to wait for your $20.  Don't try to call PayPal customer service or you'll be on hold forever.  Call the number on the back of your card and you'll talk to the issuing bank who should be able to help you.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.