$20 credit for signing up for Paypal Credit

matsnpools
New Community Member

I was supposed to receive a $20 credit for signing up for Paypal Credit. I received a confirmation email. It is not on the statement & I have been on the phone with customer service for more than 1 hour now!

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

captsteph
New Community Member

I'm in the forum looking for answers to the same problem.....did you ever get an answer? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

sfmxyz
New Community Member

This just happened to me... help???

Login to Me Too

shelly49
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue and I don’t want to complete my purchase until I see that I’m getting this $20 credit. That’s the main reason I applied. I don’t want the item I’m trying to get to sell out before I can figure this out ☹️
Login to Me Too

Nataliej3727
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your $20? I haven't seen mine too.
Login to Me Too

Nolack54
Contributor
Contributor
No but you gotta be patient
Login to Me Too

cdonofrio14
New Community Member
It works! I signed up for PayPal Credit a couple days ago but didn’t make a purchase because I wasn’t sure about the $20 credit. I forgot about the offer; used my PayPal account today to make a purchase and noticed it automatically deducted the $20 special offer from my purchase total. I didn’t use the credit card, just my personal bank card.
Login to Me Too

Nataliej3727
Contributor
Contributor
I got mine when I signed up when I was making the purchase. It took it off then.
Login to Me Too

Seidelbaum
New Community Member
I am having thr same issue. I was approved and made a purchase, but the $20 has never been credited. I cannot find anyone to speak to or find any answers. Feels like a false advertisement.
Login to Me Too

Maxdog85
New Community Member
Yep, just happened to me 10 minutes ago. Anybody else sick and tired of companies making promises they don't keep? The fact that 79 people in this forum had SAME PROBLEM not very comforting.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.