$1000 Deducted from your Bank

songbird1206
New Community Member

Just as a BTW, I have heard of a lot of customer's having $1000.00 taken from their banks through pp.com.  Please reach out to your financial institution regarding this issue if it is an unauthorized transaction.  Paypal.com does not have a telephone number to call.  If you call the number listed you will reach Synchrony Bank and they can not assist with the basic Pay Pal account or charges going through on your checking information.  You can also reach out to Pay Pal via the chat or the message center.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lovemary
Contributor
Contributor

i need it too

Login to Me Too

MajickCrypto
Contributor
Contributor

I had two this week for $1000 and all I was told it was a known issue. They want me to wait 3 more days for the money to hit my paypal account then withdrawal the money to my bank which might take 2-5 more days. They said they will help with the overdraft charges but nothing about the bills I have due this week I can't pay because my bank is over $2000 in the red.

Login to Me Too

lovemary
Contributor
Contributor

MajickCrypto
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I could tell you, sounds like paypal has some kind of glitch. Now I'm seeing overdraft fees today.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.