0 available credit

Silverbac

My credit line is $820 and it says $0 available. I have zero balance. Why is none of it available?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dlschuch
Contributor
Contributor

having the same issue

i guess it's a glitch

...hopefully

Login to Me Too

richjr
New Community Member

This happened to me back in June .  I called paypal credit (I have been a customer for over 10 years) and asked.  The rep said

that when PP credit was purchased by another company they sent a letter to my old address (because they were too lazy to see

that my account had been updated) and because the letter was labeled DO NOT FORWARD, it was returned to them.  The rep said

that the matter would be corrected in about 90 days.  Well that has come and gone-- today I called to see what the excuse would be.

The rep explained that there was a freeze on the reinstatement and they would not be reopening the account.  

What  a load of **bleep**.   I know a lie when I hear it.  The rep even sounded like he didn't believe it, but was forced to tow the company line.

Well, that's it for Paypal Credit.  I will no longer use it, and honestly I think I should let them suck on it. 

What a horrible horrible company.  When they made the decision, why didn't they at least send me a letter?  They have no problem delivering their bills.

It's just a bunch of lies... to an outstanding customer.  I think it reflects poorly on Paypal as a hole, and I think Paypal needs to be made aware that these tools are dragging them into the dirt.

Login to Me Too

azadv
New Community Member

Had same issue recently. Went on a 5 month RV trip and when I returned I saw I still have $5300 credit line but zero available. I called and they said same thing, the new rules were sent to my address but returned (probably due to a forwarding address I had while traveling). So they resent the rule stuff and I just got it a few days ago. I was expecting an agreement confirmation to send back but it was just a couple pages of new rules etc. Anyway, I'm not expecting PayPal credit available balance to return. I'm wondering if they just booted anyone who always payed off balances before there was accrued interest, which was me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.