paypal credit payment due date

BeKareFul22
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same payment due date since day one, for years, and all of a sudden it changed to 2 days earlier, without my knowledge.  I have never been late on a payment, but all of a sudden, with the change for no reason...conspicuously, i was now charged a late fee because i did not pay it two days earlier than my "NORMAL" (for the past years) due date.  **bleep**

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

smfrazer
New Community Member

Suddenly my due date jumps to a day 2 days earlier than it's always been.  Sounds like they taking cues from Capital One.  Just a plain cheap move to get a late fee.

Login to Me Too

BeKareFul22
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely agree.  This was done so that they could collect on late fee charges, by creating the "lateness" themselves.  I called, and with a very loud voice, voiced my thoughts on what they did, and they instantly took out that late fee, or so they said they would.  I haven't verified that yet.  They know what they did and why they did it, and they figured enough people wouldn't bother to make that "i'm **bleep** off" phone call, that it would be worth it and more money in their pockets.  Call and complain...i did. 

Login to Me Too

remoozer
Contributor
Contributor

THIS IS ILLEGAL AND WILL RESULT IN LEGAL RESULTS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.