31 REPLIES 31

geraldine_0923
New Community Member
Where do you set the payment method to a PayPal credit? On eBay
Login to Me Too

Cowgurls101
Contributor
Contributor
Same. I haven’t found one on eBay to accept PayPal Credit. Why change it??? I thought it was working fine....
Login to Me Too

TheTrishna
Contributor
Contributor

I think you have to take the additional step of LINKING your Paypal Credit to your Paypal list of payment options.

Login to Me Too

AJCavazos67
Contributor
Contributor
I need help, I'm trying to make an online Walmart purchase at checkout there is no option to pay with PayPal only major credit cards so how is that it's accepted Plz help
Login to Me Too

Tmacj19
New Community Member
Seems like Paypal Credit is a joke. 1) Hardly anyone accepts it- most who accept Paypal WON'T accept Paypal Credit. 2) Paypal Credit can't be used to fund your regular Paypal account so that in the VERY likely event you can't use credit you can't use your credit to still purchase what you want. 3) Lowers your credit score with a hard credit inquiry but won't help raise your score as your payment and account status are not reported to credit agencies. My suggestion- cancel or don't apply for Paypal Credit. Even better cancel all your Paypal accounts and just get a debit/credit card for your online purchases.
Login to Me Too

Josh232
New Community Member
Pay pal credit does boost up your credit report and is currently on my credit report so you must just be with a different credit report org as it is and should be recorded on your report I would email who ever your with about getting it put on.
Login to Me Too

Phantom_Mark
Contributor
Contributor

Shows on my credit file and has helped my credit score as well...

UK Based.

Login to Me Too

Csillakatalin
Contributor
Contributor
When I pay with paypal if I set it up always asking me first if I want to pay with paypal credit so I can choose wich way to go.....
Login to Me Too

Zero2019
New Community Member

so in othere words no one knows if there is a place like 7-11 or pizza hut that takes PayPal or even a way to link coinbase to PayPal. swell

Login to Me Too

apank21
Contributor
Contributor

PAPA JOHNS (online) aND SUBWAY (online) ACCEPT PAYPAL CREDIT.  IDK ANYMORE RN

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.