bad business practices SY bank pay in 6 months

jerico5
New Community Member

If i try make payment site want work give session expired even in business hours, talk  agent then they want 10 fee to take payment, you dont get ahold someone miss payment date even after over 20 something trys . you get 40 late fee. This has happen to me 3 times . stuck with 40.00 and three processing fees cause have to call . IS THIS PART OF SCAM YOU ARE DOING WHEN TALK SOMEONE THEY DO NO CARE OR INTERESTED IN CORRECTIN OR HELPING . EVERY TIME I CALL FOR HELP YOU WANT MONEY ALL BECAUSE YOUR SITE WANT FUNCTION CORRECTLY . I pay it off and will refuse to use this service as it sole purpose is to give no service so to charge you money for helping  to make payment. Jerry <removed> [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]if anyone real want to discuss these deciitive pratices. Simple would no recommend in thier pay it off in 6 month service pure scam . Not happen once but 3 times . And it falls on deaf ears.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.