Systems do not work

wigan_number_1
Contributor
Contributor

Site clearly states that any payments made will reflect on your balance THE SAME DAY! What utter rubbish. Payments just sit there `Pending` for up to 3 days, eventually being taken from the Paypal Balance but still not reflecting in the Credit Balance for, maybe, another 2 days. When Customer Services are asked why, all you ever get are excuses, stating there is a gremlin in the system. A `Gremlin`? What they actually mean is, the system is a total failure and the so-called `experts` who built it, have no idea as to what they have done wrong. Take my latest payment for an example. Paid on Friday 5th April around Lunchtime. Nothing happened. All day yesterday, again, nothing happened. This morning, the payment has been taken from the Paypal Balance only to sit there as a `Scheduled` payment and still, 48 hours after it should have reduced the Credit Balance, a big fat NOTHING! Scheduled for what? I clearly marked SAME DAY PAYMENT. Tried to contact Customer Services yesterday but just left on hold for 12 minutes listening to a stupid tune. Gave up at that point. This Company needs to get this sorted out or, is it just a ploy to be able to charge more Interest to the user. Either way, this is now a joke.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.