Signed up for Paypal credit but there is no option to use it as a payment

Sandialove50
New Community Member

Hello Everyone,

I have signed up for PayPal credit last week so about 5 days ago. I still have yet to be able to use the new credit as a way to pay since any website that accepts PayPal doesn't give me the choice to select PayPal credit as a choice of payment. I have the screenshot of the error I get from Ebay when I try to pay with the PayPal credit.

Paypal.PNG

Thank you guys for any support on this. I tried contacting customer service and they just insisted it was working and that I use a merchant that uses PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

johnsmith26
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue, they assure me the account is fine but there's no option to pay with paypal credit.

Sorry, we can't offer you PayPal Credit right now

Please select another funding source to complete your purchase.

It seems like a technical issue that PayPal needs to sort out themselves and comment back on.

Login to Me Too

johnsmith26
New Community Member

I should also mention that the PayPal Credit account works fine on other websites, it's just ebay that seems to have this problem. FTD Flowers and Home Depot checkout experiences worked fine.

Since Ebay is such a big money partner with Paypal they'd be wise to follow up with their Ebay technical support contacts directly so that people can use this payment method.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.