SYNCB/PPC

Temp20220222z
New Community Member

I received an alert that SYNCB/PPC closed an account and my credit score decreased. I understand it is a company that took over PayPal credit cards, but I haven't used a PP credit card for many years. How can I resolve this? Or is it with the bother?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Susan7807
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have a PayPal line of credit which I used to buy an expensive camera. Paid off early two years ago. Now I just got a credit alert and in my report it show that SYNCB/PPC Lowered my credit limit from $5500 to $1500 which it says negatively effect my credit score which is 850! Weird. I didn’t look yet to see if it went down yet. I don’t even need or use this line of credit anymore. Who do I contact to fix this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @Susan7807,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this issue. We'd recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit using their contact information listed here, https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/promotional-financing

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.