Problem with PayPal credit balance?

scififan42
Contributor
Contributor

Subject title says it all paying off some of my PayPal credit, with a payment of £200 two days ago. Still waiting to see it reduce amount I owe by £200.

My statements say the £200 has been made but amount of credit owed has not changed. Should it have change by now? Do I need to take any action?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

scififan42
Contributor
Contributor

@IAMSJSimpson wrote:

I submitted $1000 and no change in my accrual amount.  The only outstanding balance I should have is my 2 promotional purchases expiring months from now.

My Balance has been adjusted to the correct amount, on checking today. I suggest you check your account, as my problem was sorted within 24 hours of my original post.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

IAMSJSimpson
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted $1000 and no change in my accrual amount.  The only outstanding balance I should have is my 2 promotional purchases expiring months from now.

Login to Me Too
Solved

scififan42
Contributor
Contributor

@IAMSJSimpson wrote:

My Balance has been adjusted to the correct amount, on checking today. I suggest you check your account, as my problem was sorted within 24 hours of my original post.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.