Paypal credit

HWT10
New Community Member
Can anyone tell me why I can't use my PayPal credit on I item on ebay, the item is £250 but credit doesn't come up as a option, please let me know what you think
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HWT10 

PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of the transaction. If PayPal Credit is not offered, its recommended that you use a linked funding source to complete payment at this time.

If your account is new/recent, make a few successfully completed transactions (no disputes) so the checkout system will have something to go on to gauge risk and decide whether to offer PayPal Credit at checkout or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

HWT10
New Community Member
Thanks so much for getting back to me, I'm still a little confused as I've had PayPal for years and never had any issues, I only applied for the credit because the item I want is expensive and the credit was offering 4 months interest free
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit for more information on the service.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.