PayPal promotional balance

Babangida66
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I’ve got a promotion offer that is showing to be paid. 4 months interest free. I’ve searched everywhere on PayPal and find no option of paying it. I’ve contacted PayPal with no success. On sep 7 tge promotion is up. It was £116.99 and they said if paid by then it won’t get interest. There is no help on how to specifically pay this off now. Only a link to general PayPal credit balance. Can anyone advise how to pay a special purchase? So frustrating. It was from App Store apple and got a 6 month subscription apple can’t help. But On the PayPal bill it’s apple.com/bill. It’s separate from general PayPal credit. Any advice woykd be fantastic on how to get this paid. The website and app have no option. Cheers
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Babangida66,

Welcome to the community & apologies for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with paying off special offer's purchase. In order to maintain the 0% offer, you need to keep up monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit. Your monthly minimum repayment will be shown in each statement and in the PayPal Credit section of your PayPal account. Any offers you have are also detailed in these locations. There's no need to to pay off any special offer in a separate payment. We’ve set up our repayments to act in your best interests. They are designed to keep your instalment offers on track, and to minimise the amount of interest you’ll pay on the rest of your purchases.If you need any further help, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Babangida66
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou. Yes I’ve kept up repayments bud a set up direct debit. I received a message from PayPal saying unfortunately special promotion rate cannot be paid off until my PayPal credit balance if fully paid off which I was not aware of. I’m a little upset I cannot pay this special promotion as an extra within the allotted 4 month as I cannot totally pay my pay pal credit in full. It seems to have caught me off guard without any where to move.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.