PayPal Credit Payment Option Disappeared

writegirl67
New Community Member

I am new to PP Credit. I have $$$ available, went to make a purchase and PP Credit option has disappeared. What happened? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ambivalid
This is exactly the problem I've been having, it's truly been a nightmare. I have a $2000 credit limit, I've verified my linked bank account and done absolutely everything by the book, there simply is never any option to use it, it's asbif PayPal credit is just a figment of my imagination. I've been batted back and forth between Synchrony and PayPal credit like a long pong ball. I've managed to get 3 "absolutely the only possible" answers out of about 40 calls and of course none of them did a damn thing. First they said I need to verify my bank account using the two small deposits method. Well I know I had already done that but what the hell, ok. So I re-verify my bank and keep the emails showing this. Next they say the problem, for sure, is that the party that I am trying to pay (sending to another PayPal be account in this instance) hadn't put there setting to accept Paypal credit. Noooo, making sure that was set right, nothing changed whatsoever and the phantom PayPal credit never appeared.b Lastly, they've said the other party mist me considered too risky by PayPal and it's simply not allowing it to happen. Sounds plausible, except I can't shine Meijer grocery chains online grocery service has nefarious intentions. So that's where I'm at, totally lost, frustrated and exhausted.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.