First time going credit!

KameKage
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone was looking to get in contact with PP support to ask a few questions but I could never find the right section of the "Text us" so I'll just ask here for those who have had hands-on experience.

So I got approved yesterday for PayPal credit as I wanted to make an expensive purchase and I plan on paying it off across the space of 4 months with PayPal's 0% interest in the first 4 months. I had setup a direct debit and so far its not taken any initial payment, so my questions are; 1. Does the 4 months begin from the day the statement is made (in my case Aug 1st) or when the first direct debit comes out and 2. If I want to pay it off within the 4 months do I need to manually go in and adjust how much the direct debit takes so far it says "no payment is due" however I want to keep all my payments within the first 4 months to avoid the interest fees so I was just looking some advice on that. Lastly, when I look at my payments under the statement it only says that I've setup a direct debit and is scheduled for its "due date" but it doesn't' state when this this.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.