zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor
Oh even if they read it, they won't send back your money. I sent them an admission of fraud from Zestads...any response from PayPal? Nope. Just crickets. This was a full and complete "we have your payment and we aren't sending you the item." I forwarded to PayPal/Zestads (because they are the same scammers) and you would think they'd immediately refund me right? Well it's been 2 weeks...no refund.
Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I escalated it when I got the phony tracking number that led nowhere.

Login to Me Too

ndnpeacepipe
Contributor
Contributor
I never neverreceived my drone. I was given a favorable decision, I have been waiting for 6 days to get a decision from PayPal, I filed a complaint then the next day upgrade to claim. My money will be back in the bank within 5 to 7 working days, zestads didn't reply until the last day of the week they were given to reply The REAL Drone X distribution center is in Estonia, and they said that they have a lot of problems with China cloning Drone X pros. If you want to get a real drone X, the "contact us" it will come up with Novads, and I think that the url is: https://hyperstech.com/intl/order.php?prod=dronexpro&net=5199&aff=lp&sid=dronexprooffici... With the Corona Virus, I don't think I want anything from China, even though I don't think that is how it spreads. Still, I don't want any parcel from ANY country that is ground zero for a pandemic episode. I ordered my drone X 1/05/2020 today 02/24/2020 I got the answer from PayPal. Interesting thing, zestads suddenly put in a tracking number. It left one Chinese city, was in another one that was quarantined, now it says that it is on the way, right. The real Drone X Pro was here in 8 working days and it's not defective, not to mention, the real Drone X Pro support group are always ready to reply to any emails. I hope that this will help someone. Ndnpeacepipe61
Login to Me Too

Eloise-53
Contributor
Contributor

I have been caught out TWICE by Zest Ads, first they send me bottles of drain cleaner, all instructions in CHINESE, and a PayPal take their side.

i then order Slimming Patches that to date have still not arrived, yet they tell PayPal they tracked them and they have been delivered, NO THEY HAVE NOT and I am now just under $50 short, so unfair, but I have found a way round it now, any Ads I see I either ignore, OR check Amazon for the same item, so far 4 items found, cheaper and delivered next day. So I am more than happy, just waiting for a refund from CLEVER CLEAN, another seller who takes your money,  confirms the sale then disappears, never replies, and one of the contact address doesn’t exist, so be wary please.

Login to Me Too

Sammy63
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been a victim. They will not respond to any correspondence. they are charging much cc and debit card at the same time for stuff I have not ordered. Today I got 3 back packs in the mail. I didn’t order them. once these crooks get their sticky finger on our banking info that won’t produccet
Login to Me Too

Jenlyon24
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I bought one of those backpacks! lol send me one because "ZestAds" isn't doing it!

Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

Check to see if they have you on AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS!!!!! Turn that off in your prefs!!!!

Login to Me Too

Madd11
I thought this was an American company. Boy was I wrong. The item i ordered from zestads was from Hong Kong China. I would never do business with these people again. Im still waiting for a refund. I wont hold my breath. Paypal is no help!
Login to Me Too

Heyjude1
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was purchasing N95 masks. I paid $42.94 and $67.99, in an error in ordering. I tried to cancel my orders within an hour of ordering, but was emailed by zestads, I wasn’t able to get a refund. I thought, oh well, there’s a mask shortage for medical personnel, I’ll donate the masks to our hospital.now I am seeing this company is fraudulent!! Can anything be done?
Login to Me Too

Eloise-53
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to say but I doubt very much you will ever receive your order, nor will PayPal refund your money, PAYPAL and ZEST ADS are in fact one and the same. They will even provide proof of delivery, if like me this happens that’s it, I never received my order, they sent proof of delivery but wherever it was delivered goodness knows because it most certainly didn’t land at my address. Problem is people keep ordering but all you’re really doing is lining the pockets of PAYPAL. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.