cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xundarui Tech

New Community Member

xundarui Tech

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

10 REPLIES 10
New Community Member

Re: xundarui Tech

Is this company legit? This name was no where on the website but showed up when I got my PayPal confirmation.
Contributor

Having same trouble. Items ordered 14 Nov. Not received yet.

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. Ordered and never received any order confirmation. I am guessing we got ripped off! I will be putting in a dispute with PayPal if I don't get a response from this company!
Contributor

Same here I ordered items on 14NOV, have not received them yet. I emailed them already, but no response. I may have to start a claim with PayPal.

New Community Member

I ordered the Santa with red coat by tree, was expecting 64” tall and it is MAYBE 6” tall and the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. I paid $59.99. Can’t find seller have filed a claim! Be aware!
Contributor

I thought it may be a rip off and here I see so many responses that it was! The dimensions we 5ft tall and now you say it’s 6inches??!! I want a refund and will deal with PayPal! Feeling so ripped off especially as they were Christmas gifts!!!

Had exactly the same issue, even the photo on my confirmation of order showed a Santa that looked to be about 5 feet tall.  They have said that they will issue a full refund, if I return the item to China which will cost about the cost of the item.  Looks like a scam to me.  Of course their out is that, buried in the  description it says it is 18 inches tall, but that is way at the end, in small pale print.

I was scammed as well. Lesson learned.
New Community Member

Me too!!! Same story...not even close to what was pictured!! Ugliest thing I have ever seen....can you say SCAM!!