xundarui Tech

Woofwoof1
New Community Member

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Dlbrinker
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!!! Same story...not even close to what was pictured!! Ugliest thing I have ever seen....can you say SCAM!!
Login to Me Too

medtekmom
New Community Member

I ordered the same thing on Nov 20; just got it today Jan 13. It was advertised to be life-sized; it's about 18 inches tall when you unfold his legs! And ugly is an understatement. $60 lesson learned! Are we able to get our money back through PayPal? I can't find any way to contact the seller.

Login to Me Too

Woodbutcher1
Contributor
Contributor
<REMOVED email="" address=""> You’ll need to push those together— I suggest blowing their email up</REMOVED> I’d been in communications with ‘whom ever’ on the end of that email for 3 days- finally got an email tonight declaring that was not them. How would I even know- except , that email is from the only place I’d seen to buy this product .
Login to Me Too

MsLeslieAnne
Contributor
Contributor

I’m the latest to fall for this stupid company’s rigmarole. Did you all ever finally receive your orders?

Login to Me Too

terilynnl
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone found any contact information for this seller?  I am very disappointed with PayPal as well.  Takes for ever to get resolution and in the meantime I have no way of contacting seller.

Login to Me Too

MsLeslieAnne
Contributor
Contributor

I finally opened a complaint in the Resolutions. One of the things I complained about was the fact that there was no way to get a hold of the company.  The complaint auto closes in five days and still no word from them. I see their adds everywhere on FaceBook each time they use a different name for their company, but same video clips and products. Their Xundari Tech name doesn’t show up until you have already sent them your money! If they don’t reply in the next couple days, I will automatically get my money back at least.

Login to Me Too

Woost1
Contributor
Contributor
Same as everyone else here! Ordered the resin casting set after carefully reading the ad, at the bottom in big letters with an American flag stating “made in the USA”. Just like everyone else, the name comes up after payment through PayPal! Upon further inspection I find all of the complaints from other people, some received sub par items, some received nothing. They send a tracking number that gives vague information and when asked, a generic email comes stating “your item is on the way” and “please be patient”....all from different names! Obviously cut and pasted! No phone number to call, only email. Lesson learned! Opened dispute, maybe PayPal will have better luck reaching them. There seems to be a trend among these scammers advertising on Facebook and no one does anything about it. Buyers beware!!!
Login to Me Too

Anirakmack
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 100 shoe boxes from this company on April 14, 2021. The company’s email is Newluckytime.com, after placing the order through PayPal it showed up as Xundarui. The tracking number was invalid & I was unable to track it. I emailed them & received no response. Finally I filled a claim through l PayPal...
Login to Me Too

Reggired69
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with PayPal helping you, they were a great help to me and I got my money back quickly. I'm sorry I know that information does not help you. But I do have a little something funny to share....after they shut down their web sites and after they stopped responding to my or PayPal emails and after they provided invalid tracking information for the items I ordered in February 2021 I received the same tracking number by email yesterday and now it says it's on the way. Lol right like I believe that
Login to Me Too

Shopyourway
Contributor
Contributor
This is why I always stick with Amazon It’s been a month and I haven’t received an email confirmation or my order. Definitely fot scammed. No wonder it was so inexpensive for 3
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.