xundarui Tech

Woofwoof1
New Community Member

just trying to figure out how you see if item has shipped and if you pay with credit card why does it go through PayPal?  Received PayPal receipt but nothing from who item was bought from! Hope this isn't a rip off!

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

Reggired69
Contributor
Contributor
If you can't find the web page where you were shopping or if you get the message "page no longer available" chances are you were scammed along with a lot of other people. The company you made a purchase from rolled up that scam and all web pages and moved on to a new scam. My guess is once a large number of people file complaints or disputes they get to much attention from law enforcement so they take what the stole and move on.
Login to Me Too

AuntPrissy
Contributor
Contributor

i am exactly the same...i never received, the websites gone, so i paid w/ paypal card, contacted paypal..explained situation...well the day after this. paypal states they have a provided a shipping track # w/ China Post, the item just arrived 45 days later...75 days later total from payment..it was sent in a plastic bag which means everything was broken and ruined. so since the site is gone, i told paypal, where is my buyer protection?  how can i return since the store does not exsist now..well paypal just responded and states i can return my package since damaged to china for full refund..lol which costs over $200.i only spent $109, well that is not right..so now they are offering to cover most of the fees for me but i still need to return this item to (unsure of real name, address, phone # and email) does anyone have this? as in order to ship internationally lol you need this.... ugghhhh 

Login to Me Too

Vet63
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from this company, and talked to PayPal because I paid them and wasn't showing in my account as any activity that was done! But I have an invoice from them. No items but they have my money. Now I'm talking for a refund. I don't want the items.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi Vet63, thanks for joining our Community Forum! If you have yet to receive the item you purchased or the item you purchased is significantly different from what was described, you can file a dispute through PayPal by following the steps listed here . If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed and cannot be reopened.

Login to Me Too

Geo68

Why, Why would PayPal/Venmo continue to allow Xundarui Technology continue to conduct transactions when there are so many examples of fraud?  I am sure that there would be more, but I deduce that a number of people tire of communicating with the parties involved, or are not savvy enough to request a refund, or investigation, or perhaps that the scammers are requesting that the items be sent back at their own expense, normally at double the price paid; in any regards they make out.

Is this a money grab?  I would like to be reassured, especially since a I am frequent and faithful PayPal client user

Login to Me Too

julianaagudelo
Contributor
Contributor

Same here I ordered items on 14NOV, have not received them yet. I emailed them already, but no response. I may have to start a claim with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Autojc
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the Santa with red coat by tree, was expecting 64” tall and it is MAYBE 6” tall and the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. I paid $59.99. Can’t find seller have filed a claim! Be aware!
Login to Me Too

Kellygirrrl
Contributor
Contributor
I thought it may be a rip off and here I see so many responses that it was! The dimensions we 5ft tall and now you say it’s 6inches??!! I want a refund and will deal with PayPal! Feeling so ripped off especially as they were Christmas gifts!!!
Login to Me Too

Leo160

Had exactly the same issue, even the photo on my confirmation of order showed a Santa that looked to be about 5 feet tall.  They have said that they will issue a full refund, if I return the item to China which will cost about the cost of the item.  Looks like a scam to me.  Of course their out is that, buried in the  description it says it is 18 inches tall, but that is way at the end, in small pale print.

Login to Me Too

Mbrockm
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed as well. Lesson learned.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.