what paypal information do I send to a seller on ebay who wants to send me an invoice please?

Andrew1977
Contributor
Contributor

what paypal information do I send to a seller on ebay who wants to send me an invoice please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew1977

I would be worried about any ebay seller that asks you to do an off ebay transaction against Ebay rules !!

Why can't you just complete Ebay checkout?

If you are going to go ahead then if the item arrives misdescribed then you can't use Ebay photos / description to prove that the item was misdescribed as the transaction would not have been done via Ebay. So make sure if he sends you an invoice that the item is FULLY described on that invoice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew1977

I would be worried about any ebay seller that asks you to do an off ebay transaction against Ebay rules !!

Why can't you just complete Ebay checkout?

If you are going to go ahead then if the item arrives misdescribed then you can't use Ebay photos / description to prove that the item was misdescribed as the transaction would not have been done via Ebay. So make sure if he sends you an invoice that the item is FULLY described on that invoice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.