cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do I do???

what do I do???

Today I received an item in the mail, it is a ladies top, but I did not order it. It contains no receipt, return label or anything. It has as a return address: Dept. CA #42, 18551  e Arenth Ave City of Industry, Ca.91748. Anyone know what this or who this is??? What do I do with it???

2 REPLIES
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Re: what do I do???

Keep an eye on your financial info, credit card, bank statements, etc. to ensure that you have not been charged.  (Maybe it's a back ordered item or something from a friend or family member.)

Tags (1)
New Community Member

Re: what do I do???

I just received an item from Dept CA <removed> Chino CA 91710-5417.  It was a makeup brush that I did not order.  I first received a scam email saying this person was going to be sending me a package.  It was a screenshot of a Stamps.com message and had a USPS tracking number on it.  When I received this package it had  two labels on it,  the bottom one had my name and phone number printed on it and chinese writing too with the name of some chinese company I cannot find anything about.  The top one had just my name and address and the Dept CA return address....so it is actually I believe some kind of scam from a chinese seller.  I have not had any suspicious activity on my credit accouts, bank statement or credit report....but I don't know how to stop this.