what do I do???

nannybug51
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received an item in the mail, it is a ladies top, but I did not order it. It contains no receipt, return label or anything. It has as a return address: . Anyone know what this or who this is??? What do I do with it???

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Keep an eye on your financial info, credit card, bank statements, etc. to ensure that you have not been charged.  (Maybe it's a back ordered item or something from a friend or family member.)

Login to Me Too

MyMuse
Contributor
Contributor

Not something people have ordered nor are they gifts. This is a new scam of some sort. 

Login to Me Too

KDLOY
New Community Member

I just received an item from <removed>.  It was a makeup brush that I did not order.  I first received a scam email saying this person was going to be sending me a package.  It was a screenshot of a Stamps.com message and had a USPS tracking number on it.  When I received this package it had  two labels on it,  the bottom one had my name and phone number printed on it and chinese writing too with the name of some chinese company I cannot find anything about.  The top one had just my name and address and the <removed> return address....so it is actually I believe some kind of scam from a chinese seller.  I have not had any suspicious activity on my credit accouts, bank statement or credit report....but I don't know how to stop this.  

Login to Me Too

Sar8485
Contributor
Contributor
I literally just got something in the mail from that exact address and it has no order label and what's inside I can't even describe! Its like cheap black top mixed with a pillow case with zippers on it soooo weird!!! Play I haven't seen any charges on my account but I Google that address and I had the same results as you!
Login to Me Too

Iz1325
Contributor
Contributor
Literally me too, to an exact “t” except for the product.
Login to Me Too

Donbo63
Contributor
Contributor

Today I received a package in the mail that I did not order. It was a ice scraper, from department CA #42.  It has a tracking number on it, and 2 labels.  I have no charges on my credit card, and nothing from my bank. I guess I’m just going to hold onto it, and see what happened 

Login to Me Too

eddymac87
New Community Member

I too have received what looks like an ice scraper.  a very poor on too.  i'm not tracking any suspicious charges, but i'm nervous.

Login to Me Too

Deannage
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> I have THE SAME PROBLEM. I ordered for Apple Watch case to protect my apple watch. I am not satisfied with <a href="http://www.pinnaleluxuries.com" target="_blank">www.pinnaleluxuries.com</a> that's where I ordered and NO REPLIES from their <removed> email address. They used different address <removed> and no replies about return and refund. Nothing. That was why I sent back by tracking and required signature. They received my mail. Now I will file PayPal to get my money back!!

Login to Me Too

Jsevs1015
New Community Member
Same!!! Did anything ever come of it??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.