toby deals. com safe?

Rush1984x
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have experience with this site ? I just bought a smartwatch from them for £217 usual price £349 I USED MY CREDIT CARD VIA PAL PAL , i was told im safe if i use paypal anyone bought from them and have i got a good deal or have i been scammed.

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Ahmirrufi
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought a Samsung galaxy s8 on from that website did you get your order because Im kinda getting worried now reading all these mixed comments from every website loool
Login to Me Too

Rush1984x
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah mate , I was able to track my order all the way and it took just 5 days to come , it was well packaged and works great . I was worried for nothing because of the crappy reviews.
Login to Me Too

p4rma

My order has been processing for 3 days now. How long was yours processing for? I don't mind waiting a few days but if there are no updates it's frustrating. I've emailed them but they haven't responded. Getting a little worried! I know I'm protected by PayPal but it just seems a pain.

Login to Me Too

Rush1984x
Contributor
Contributor
Yup mine said processing until 2 days before arriving , I think they are just slow on updating system
Login to Me Too

p4rma

Thanks Rush1984x, I can only hope mine comes as quickly as yours did!

Login to Me Too

Soulman
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having big problems with them and for quite a lot of money . Hopefully paypal will sort ASAP  or I will go mad . My parcel has left the warehouse , has a tracking number , but the carrier ups, has no parcel ? Just an electronic created ticket . It’s been like this for 7 days and I was suppose to have it by now . How does that work? Do they post it to ups ? I think it’s not looking good 

Login to Me Too

Rush1984x
Contributor
Contributor

thats really **bleep** man, i dont know what to say.

I know that its really busy right now with xmas and all, but dont worry if you paid with paypal you will 100% get your money back. It a pain in teh **bleep** i know.

I was happy with my purchase as i got it within a week maybe i was lucky, Im definetely put off from buying anything else from there , could you let me know how you get on.

Mine was with DPD

Login to Me Too

KrustyBaps
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get on I have a s8 note on order sort of scared now
Login to Me Too

Soulman
Contributor
Contributor

Good news it’s arrived ok. Their communication is appalling , but after I sent them an email saying the order was way over it’s delivery date and I’d have to put it into PayPal dispute , the order seemed to suddenly stopped being waiting to process and started going through the couriers tracking . I haven’t tested it yet as it’s for Christmas But it all looks authentic and correct .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.