the rate exchange currency and fees of rate exchange currency

Nancy48
Contributor
Contributor

hello , I am Nancy, from Vietnam. I am writing to know about the rate exchange currency and fees of rate exchange currency. For example, I am using VND in Vietnam bank, I want to send 100 US dollar to my friend for shopping, so how I need to pay by Paypal. 

Thank  you, Please supporting

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Nancy48

Follow these Steps first

#1 login to your account Paypal Balance area

#2 scroll all the way down & click on (FEES)

#3 check the rates of country if I don't recall it looks like this

2.99% charge by the Dollar in your currency or US Currency

$4.99 or $2.99 charge depending where you fall in country Position around the world

& follow these steps but I'm not 100% sure since you live in China

#1 try to make a deposit with your Bank to Paypal Balance should look like this 

Nancy Bank<----Transfer into----->Paypal Bank  so than you can do this

Nancy Paypal Balance<----Transfer to<---->friend Paypal Balance in United States.

if your having a hard time sending money to Paypal Balance/Bank from your Bank follow these steps to contact Paypal.

#1 login to Paypal Balance summary

#2 scroll all the way down to (Contact us)

#3 scroll all the way down to & click on (Email us)

#4 select (Payments)

#5 Select (Sending money)

#6 select (Cant' make a Payment)

#7 write your message in the window for Paypal explaining what your trying to do

#8 click (send email)

I hope that all that information helps you dear any other questions don't hesitate to ask 😉

Login to Me Too

Nancy48
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, thanks for your reply about fee. Is it can be $2,99 or $4,99 US dollar? Beside that, I want to know about the rate exchange. How much VND turn into 1 US dollar? And how to know the rate exchange? Base on which bank? Bank in Vietnam or USA? Thank you. Because, I am afraid if the fee or the high rate exchange, I will pay too much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.