stubhub payment

CCRoberts
New Community Member

I  keep getting a message from StubHub stating they are still waiting for me to claim my money in PayPal for tickets I sold last week (5/25/2018).This was the message:  I have done as requested but I still do not see my money.  What am I doing  wrong? Thanks!

To claim your money, sign up for an account using your email address. If you already have a PayPal account, just add this email address to it.

When that's done - and you've confirmed your email address - this payment will show up in your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SunshynRFF
Contributor
Contributor

Almost same thing here, my email is different on their site than on Paypal, so I do need to update that, In my case though, I have not been to a concert or sold tickets on StubHub in over a year. I just got the a "final notice" on Dec.6th 2019, from StubHub, they claim they emailed me on Nov.5th 2019 also, to claim the money.  Plus when I go to my StubHub account, under activity and history, there is absolutely nothing except that concert I attended, no purchases or sales pending, expired, current or on hold.  Then on Paypal, same thing, I cannot find anything about the transaction at all.  I don't know if it's a scam or not, but I've followed the links from their email, and gone to their site on my own, via different web browser and a VPN and every thing matches, so I don't know what to do

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.