spam?

agros
New Community Member

Hi, i just got this mail.

Is it a spam? 

I didn't authorize such a payment and I can't see anything on the paypal site until now

You have authorized a payment to HaiSoft sarl ID <removed>

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes you payment.

They ask me to cancel the transaction with a link....

The sender was

Paypal : EN_RECEIPTS-<removed>

Seems not ok to me....

Thanks for help

TransactionI

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @agros,

I'm sorry to hear that you received an email that might not be legitimate. If there's a link in the email, I would advise not to click it, as it might be a malicious link. If you open a new browser window and type www.paypal.com into the address bar, you can log in to your PayPal account and check to see if there's an order in your history. If there is and you did not authorize it, you can open a dispute by following these steps. If that doesn't work, please contact customer service for assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

If there is no transaction in your history that matches the email, it is likely a fake and it can be forwarded to spoof@paypal.com and deleted or ignored.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.