received 2 emails saying limited account, unusual sign in activity, confirmation required

jaymieleigh
New Community Member

i received 2 emails like the first picture below, i've clicked the link in email once on laptop and screen shot what i got redirected to which is pic number 2, previous to that it was asking for all sorts of information including account info billing info drivers license number etc when i clicked on to the link via my phone it even got me to log in and looked all legit, i feel very sketchy about it as i noticed the web address didn't seem right and changed so i never saved any of the info i initially put in as i wanted to log into my paypal account on my laptop to see if it had any alerts or anything like that, 
i have changed my password and made security stricter anything else i can do ? 

Screenshot (52).pngScreenshot (53).png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi jaymieleigh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

In order to understand if the email was really sent by us, please review this link

To make sure that your account is really limited, please log in to your PayPal account and access your Resolution Centre. If your account is limited, you should be able to see there some steps to complete to solve the issue. Once you have provided the requested information, we will review your limitation as soon as possible, 

Here is more information on account limitations. 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.