problem with linking my bank account

ignace2000
Contributor
Contributor

it says: "Your Bank Account is now blocked. Please fill in the form below to contact our Customer Service department for help unblocking and confirming your bank account."

How can i fix this, its quiet urgent.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ignace2000

First is that email a spoof??

If not then fill in the form as advised??

Spoof.........

If its a spoof, DO NOT USE ANY LINK.

Firstly if the email/ text addressed you as ''Dear Member'' / ''Customer'' / ''Client'' OR your ''email address'' then that confirms its a spoof as paypal would address you by your full name eg Dear John Smith.

Secondly if there was a link OR attachment in that email to ''cancel'' the transaction or ''confirm'' any details then again it would be a spoof.

If there was a problem with your account paypal would not ask you to click on an unsafe link in an email or by downloading an attachment, they would direct you to log in normally and go to the resolution or the message centre for more information.

More info here >>
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-to-spot-fake-emails-faq2340/2

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ignace2000
Contributor
Contributor

what is a spoof and what email … there is no email 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ignace2000

If it was not an email message and the message was in your paypal account then just fill in the form surely?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ignace2000
Contributor
Contributor
Well i cant beceaus if i want to they ask my IBAN after filling that in that thing pops up ...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.