possible spoof email

val791
New Community Member

(there was email with service and intl in it  and other with pp101 and secureroot as well but I'm not allowed to post it for some reason) received from this address email that money had been paid and that I shoul send the item and send them tracking number and prof of postage. I don't have money in my account nor it shows any transactions in there. Guy said that money are om hold and that's why I cannot see them but that he will release the money as soon as I've sent him tracking number. He introduced himself as paypal representative for the transaction between me and the buer. It never happened before. And this address he uses supposedly from paypal but doesm't look right to me. I also didn't received any email that I usually get from paypal whenever there is any transaction going on on my account. and now he keeps sending emails urging me to send the item said that this kind of transaction cannot be reversed.  He didn't great me the way paypal usually does but by email i gave him. What shell I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.