paypal message centre no response

sahdfkj23
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying contact live chat via message centre and every time I was asked to wait for few hours by paypal bot and later i find, "This conversation has been closed." without any reply from paypal.

It happening since they updated there message centre, phone support took hours of hold to get someone.

Can paypal support at-least reply to messages instead of ignoring and closing.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

RichieK1
Contributor
Contributor
What happens if you aren't on Facebook or twitter? I know this seems like a hard thing to grasp, but not everyone is, including me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RichieK1 

Well takes about 30 seconds to open a Facebook account, however I can only give you the available options, if you can't use them then sadly not my problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RichieK1
Contributor
Contributor
It's not a matter of how long it takes to open a Facebook account, it's that I don't want to be on Facebook. What kind of company tells you to sign up to Facebook if you need to speak to customer service? Abysmal
Login to Me Too

HABSHAN
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE SENT DOZEN OF MESSAGES OVER THE LAST 3 DAYS ON AN URGENT MATTER  NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER

Login to Me Too

h_jenn20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've had the same issue - phone lines are so full of traffic - I've had no reply on Facebook, Twitter, Phone Numbers (both) and the online Call Center. My issue regards fraud so you can understand the urgency.

My bank are amazed at the lack of contact available, even during Covid.

Login to Me Too

buyoywebdev
Contributor
Contributor

My messages to the message center are not stored and deleted after I sent the message.

No response to the Facebook account of PayPal.

Is PayPal closed?

Login to Me Too

buyoywebdev
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is not responding to messages and not storing the messages I sent to them.

Login to Me Too

adrianTNT
Contributor
Contributor

Try not asking about withdrawing funds then you will get a reply 😉 And after you get a reply, you can say "one more thing" and state your actual issue 🙂

Login to Me Too

RichieK1
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely shocking customer service. If I don't hear back from them in 24 hours I'll be closing my PayPal out of principle, because I can easily live without it and they should remember this fact
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.