paypal message centre no response

sahdfkj23
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying contact live chat via message centre and every time I was asked to wait for few hours by paypal bot and later i find, "This conversation has been closed." without any reply from paypal.

It happening since they updated there message centre, phone support took hours of hold to get someone.

Can paypal support at-least reply to messages instead of ignoring and closing.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sahdfkj23 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sahdfkj23 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sahdfkj23
Contributor
Contributor

I did but it will take 3-4 days. My point is if paypal create the message centre than they should reply to custom instead of closing down without any response and it had happen multiple time now.

Login to Me Too

buyoywebdev
Contributor
Contributor

the next day I checked my message, it was deleted.

No response. 

I have the worst experience.  How can I trust my money to them?

Login to Me Too

aberdan
New Community Member

The Facebook messages is another dead end. Nobody really replies. Only automated program gives generic answers, which is not helpful.

Login to Me Too

Bency1
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. No response since 2 to 3 days. Horrible customer service!!

Login to Me Too

Henry501
Contributor
Contributor

Just contact your bank at this point, Paypal customer service is useless, they just close the chat and thats it

Login to Me Too

p---ed

and now it's February 2021 and I'm having the same problem.... what a crock! email says contact thru website... no response on messages. Why does anyone EVER use this useless service?!! I'm out almost $300 unless I go through the hoops for disputing a charge through my credit card.

Login to Me Too

VasariSingers

I tried the Facebook and Twitter solutions just now.  The Facebook page wouldn't take a message.  The Twitter account sent me back an automated reply saying they were shortstaffed (because of COVID) and that I should ... try to contact them via the website!   Aaaargh!!

Login to Me Too

Ric69
Contributor
Contributor

This is not a solution. I don't have Twitter or Facebook. These are not professional ways to communicate.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.