paypal fees

Shai818
New Community Member
Is there a time frame for paying fees for receiving money from PayPal my money is tight right now and I would like to know.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Shai818 

I see you've questions regarding PayPal fees. I want to inform you that PayPal fees are charged when you receive a payment as 'Goods and service'. Also when you're trying to withdraw funds to your bank or card instantly. I am afraid there is no option to delay the fee or exclude it. For more information on PayPal fees, you can visit our website and click on 'Fee' option at the bottom of the page. 

Thank you

Punith 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Shai818 

I see you've questions regarding PayPal fees. I want to inform you that PayPal fees are charged when you receive a payment as 'Goods and service'. Also when you're trying to withdraw funds to your bank or card instantly. I am afraid there is no option to delay the fee or exclude it. For more information on PayPal fees, you can visit our website and click on 'Fee' option at the bottom of the page. 

Thank you

Punith 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.