payment

Jairuscurtis
New Community Member

hi i am selling a pc i had someone transfer me $2200 and i recieved a email from paypal saying 

You've received an instant payment from 

Hello  ,

sent you an instant payment for $2,200.00 AUD.

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now send the package. To see all the transaction details, check your PayPal Emai

Reversals: Please be aware that your payment is on pending, Kindly comply to the instruction given to your Below..

Note from 

"Please make sure you have the package mail out today through Post Office and get back to me with the shipping number"

---

Transaction ID:             

Shipping Option:           AusPost Express Mail Service (EMS)

Payment Sent To:         

Buyer Info:                    

Email:                         

Item Description:           Gaming Pc 

Postage & Packaging:    $0.00 AUD

Total Amount:               $2,200.00 AUD

Transaction Status

This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED " but will not be credited or shown to your account until you comply with the instruction given to you. You have to send us the Shipment/Tracking number for verification of your payment as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Once you send us the Shipment/Tracking number of the package sent to the address provided, our Customer Service will attend to you immediately. This is meant for the security purposes.

** Please Note **

Once shipment has been verified  and the tracking number sent to us, You will receive " Confirmation Email" that your account has been credited.

Thank you for using PayPal!

but no money has showed into my paypal account, is this a real email?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jairuscurtis 

SCAM.

They encourage you to accept a 'direct' Paypal payment and may ask you to send the item internationally.
No funds or activity of the transaction shows in your Paypal account and any emails 'may' go into your junk or spam folders.

You will get/got a "fake" email that looks as though it is from paypal.....it isn't because they don't actually have a Paypal account and have no intention of paying you.
It will say the buyer has paid ...you won't have been paid.
They will tell you that the payment is released when you provide paypal with a tracking/shipping number......this won't happen.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.