online shopping

TalineBabi
New Community Member

Hello,

I hope I am posting in the right community or place. I could not find a link or direction of where else I can find info I need. I am browsing and I came across the <Removed>site for dress. Has anyone ordered anything off of this site? I tried to find reviews online, but nothing. It shows icon of Paypal but I am not so sure, as some of the dresses I saw them on other sites as well. My questions are: How do I know if this site really works with Paypal and it is a recommended site with service & delivery? Also, has anyone ever ordered from this site?.

If you know any link or email address to contact within Paypal to confirm if the above mentioned site is not a fraud, please let me know.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @TalineBabi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Generally, you can understand if the website has a genuine PayPal button if, when you complete the payment, you are asked to log in to your account at www.PayPal.com. If you make the payment and something goes wrong, you can always avail of our Buyer Protection policy

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

W71
New Community Member
I order a dress from the site chictight and still waiting for it. I email trying to contact them no reply back so I lost my money or the dress will be mail someday.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.