ok i need help figuring this out

rayray95
New Community Member

Hello all to who it may concern,

I would like to know how real is PayPal goods and services and if its really legit or if i'm being scammed into sending a product i am selling away to this customer. Ok so today a customer messaged me about some sneakers that i am selling and the app that was used has PayPal already linked so i told them to just use that my info with the email should already be there. This customer insisted that they will pay so i gave them my email and they paid through PayPal goods and services they said i received an email from PayPal services saying i received a payment and all that with a transaction id too. When i looked on my PayPal at the activity i didn't see it there and i put in the transaction id and i still didn't find anything so i don't know if this is a legit payment. Nowadays you can never be to careful these days everyone is out here just looking in there best interest and i just want to make sure everything is right before i do anything. So if anyone has any insist on this or  have been in a similar situation i'd appreciate the advise.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.