no real customer service !

Lukester007
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal employ any real humans???  I can't seem to find how to talk to one !
The database doesn't have my question in it !

Why are these monster companies so damn aloof !

I have a simple question and can't talk to a real person.... not good !

Real customer service seems to be missing from PayPal !

Help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lukester007

Ways to contact customer services.

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lukester007

Ways to contact customer services.

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jaialai
Contributor
Contributor

Your Right that don't have any real Customer service to speak of.   They should do more with it here on line. 

Login to Me Too

terrible2
New Community Member

Paypal has the worst customer service in the world. I don't understand how this kind of company can survive and earn so much money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.