nhyamsbr1

nhyamsbr1
New Community Member

Hello,

This is Natalie <removed> here.  I am new to the Paypal community.  I am getting stuck trying to make contact with Paypal to answer my query so I am hoping someone here can assist me?

I have started learning about affiliate marketing and I have collected some affiliate links which I have on my blog.  However, when I set up as an affiliate my affiliate partners have asked me what my paypal email address is so that they can pay me.  How do I find this out?

Also, I clicked on "Contact" and "email" and there was no email to contact, just preformatted questions that did not fit my query and I could not find a way of e-mailing Paypal to raise this query.  Does anyone know of a way to e-mail Paypal to raise questions like this?

If anyone can answer my two questions above this would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nhyamsbr1

Your paypal email address is normally the one you log into your paypal account with and that identifies that paypal account.

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nhyamsbr1

Your paypal email address is normally the one you log into your paypal account with and that identifies that paypal account.

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.