my country isn't listed

MJ-ALASADY
New Community Member
hello paypal company .. I live in Iraq and as I know you don't support Iraqis account and I know the banks issues and government problems and I really hate that as all iraqi people do .. but we really need to use PayPal accounts cause all and the most web paying methods works with PayPal and that's really good ... so I suggest if you guys make us just an account that's make us receive money from the Internet and just Internet paying for now .. and we already work with master cards by switch company .. so please if u can to let us receive money on PayPal and transfer it to master card cause I think u already work with master card companies we don't need a lot but just help us our government is really bad and I think you know everything from news. So I'll appreciate that if u allow us to transfer money through your amazing company with any debt u want and just through Internet service and web pages.. and u can work with Google transactions on gifts card or whatever .. but for now wish you understand our situation and help us to use your amazing service .. with a lot of thanks for any reply from you on my email .. thanks for reading
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.