luonmonaban.com

Barrowsmardy
Contributor
Contributor
Has anybody bought anything from the site luonmonaban.com? and how was your experience?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Sbrow
Contributor
Contributor

Order gen set on July 25 with PayPal no reply on my account with them. Paid with PayPal not emails and my account just show pending. No email sent to me after contacting vendor by email.

Login to Me Too

GreenvilleNC
Contributor
Contributor
I paid with Credit card threw PayPal on the July 25th , still shows pending but has taken the money and no response too 2 emails so far. So far do not buy here and fall into this scam as I did and others. I felt to try though
Login to Me Too

GreenvilleNC
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible experience so far, today is 8/04/20 and about to go back to website to email one more time to waste my time. Don't buy
Login to Me Too

Sbrow
Contributor
Contributor

Website down luonmonaban.com never received email or info on my product. Email sent many time after 08/25/2020 to et confirmation on my order. 

Login to Me Too

INno_
New Community Member
I bought my gen since July 16 2020 never makeing any progress and they got paid and never received the item and I called PayPal for dispute they providing PayPal a scam tracking # for a bracelet I have all the evidence but since they corona going on I can not get hold on to nobody from PayPal to let them know cause PayPal already changes my investigation 3 times still not making no decisions yet
Login to Me Too

bramnm
New Community Member

Yes, I ordered a couple of Gen's from them, no response from them on any confirmations what so ever. Its got to be a scam, they will not reply and Pay Pal has not done anything either. Its been about a month since I ordered and they took my money within 7 days of the order.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.