issue with receiving payment

shahdahmed11
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing a lot of issues working with PayPal. first of all, PayPal charged me with 1$ , which was taken from my account for no apparent reason and was not refunded till now. the dollar was withdrawn since I set up my account.

my second problem is, someone has been trying to send me money for the past 3 weeks, and his payment is getting declined every time for no apparent reason. When that person contacted PayPal through messaging, the support team told him that this specific transaction cant go through, but any future transactions he make will be confirmed normally. the support team did not provide any details about why this specific transaction is not possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shahdahmed11 

I expect the $1 was to check any card you added was valid and would drop off at a later period of time along with any deposit sent with the code to confirm the card.

Secondly you need to read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.