is this legit??

Don_Pe
Contributor
Contributor
Hello: Customer, Congratulations that your PayPal account has been Upgraded. You have an Additional Payment of $500.00 USD from Mike Fischer using PayPal Payment Details; Your Limit Account has been expanded/upgraded to Business user and the sum of $950.00 USD Plus the extra $100.00 USD for the compensation fee will be credited into your PayPal account activity with no further delay,But before the funds can clear/appeal on your account activity,You are required to make the refund first. And your purchaser Mike Fischer has let us know that he would want the refund to be use to purchase a Gift cards,So we urge you to kindly make the urgent step to get the Gift cards of $1,050.00 USD at any Local store around you then you will get back to us with the pictures of the Amazon Gift Cards (Scratched) so we can forward it to our processing department for proper verification process and clearance of your funds. LAST REQUIREMENT TO GET YOUR FUNDS: For your account to be credited fully with the sum of $1,050 USD. You are require to visit any store nearer to you and buy Gift cards of $500.00 USD from your pocket and scratch the cards then take a clear picture of the cards and email it to us by replying this notice,so as to secure the additional payment Mike Fischer sent to expand your account. We also congratulate you for successfully upgrading your account to BUSINESS USER which gives you unlimited access to receive any amount of money from now on. IMPORTANCE NOTICE: Immediately we receive the proof of the refund as we mentioned above, the sum of $1,050 USD will likewise be credited and effectively to your account immediately. No delay or exception over your funds once we get this. Get back to us with the pictures of the gift card so we can fund your account immediately with the total sum of $1,050.00 USD We regret any inconvenience this might have caused you. Thanks, Shara White. Transaction Administrator How to send the Gift Card Go to the nearest Store around you to purchase the gift card activate it there and scratch it then send the picture of the card and the receipt to our email for verification.Instant funds to your PayPal account after the cards has been verified
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Don_Pe 

Nope, total SCAM.

Sellers never have to send money / tokens / gift cards / vouchers or anything else Paypal account related.

No funds in your Paypal balance = you have not been  paid.

Just look at the spelling / punctuation / use of capital letters and everything else in that email, screams SCAM. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Don_Pe
Contributor
Contributor
We have received your shipment tracking number but we encounter a little problem while crediting your PayPal account,You have a pending payment of $450.00 USD but we have a problem crediting your account with that amount because the status of your PayPal account is not a business user which makes your account has limit and this amount seems to be above your limit, This will not make us credit your account until you expand your limit. Note: You have to take this urgent step to expand your Limit. Contact the last payer of your account Mike Fischer to send in an additional payment of $500.00 USD so that your account limit can expand to a business user and both of you will conclude how you will refund him/her back once he made the additional payment transfer ,and as soon as this is done, we will credit fully into your PayPal account the total sum of $950.00 USD Note: An alert has been sent to Mike Fischer in regard to the $500.00 USD additional payment he/she has to send to you,We will secure this transaction with high priority that neither the payer nor the payee will lose fund in this transaction. this is the e-mail i received. im the seller, the buyer offer to help upgrade my account and send $500 to my account he said. the gift card worth $500 will be the refund. kindly help me with this
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Don_Pe 

Did you not read my reply above...........ITS A SCAM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.