international shipping

majedjaloudi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys , 
i really need to get a clear answer for my question ,
i live in amman jordan and i want to buy clothes from a website that does not ship to jordan

so i created a paypal account and set my address to amman jordan which where am living , also i linked my paypal account with my valid visa card
so the question is :
if i choose from that website to buy using paypal account , does the payment shipping address take my paypal account address then i can make the order and receive it when the shipping done for the destination country ?
does paypal international shipping independent and ships to everywhere depends on your account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@majedjaloudi 

If the seller set up filters to block certain countries, your PayPal order can be denied. If not, the seller upon receiving your order could still decide not to ship you and cancel your order upon discovering that you are located in Jordan by your PayPal shipping address.

You should really respect the seller's wishes of where they want to do business.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@majedjaloudi 

If the seller set up filters to block certain countries, your PayPal order can be denied. If not, the seller upon receiving your order could still decide not to ship you and cancel your order upon discovering that you are located in Jordan by your PayPal shipping address.

You should really respect the seller's wishes of where they want to do business.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.