incorrect email address on paypal account.

rottieroy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

I bought a clock on buy it now, paid on paypal( refunded) but it had an incorrect email address so the seller was unable to collect payment

my dilema now is how do I pay for item when the item is listed as sold, with no final price on the listing.

Will the seller have to relist using the correct email address,or do I have to pay and he lists as sold.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rottieroy 

Presumably you have a refund? If so then..........

If it was on Ebay (and you haven't said if it was or not which would have helped) then just ask the seller to list the item again so you can buy it again.

OR the seller can send you an invoice FULLY describing the item you are buying BUT you would only have paypal buyer protection and not ebays.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rottieroy 

Presumably you have a refund? If so then..........

If it was on Ebay (and you haven't said if it was or not which would have helped) then just ask the seller to list the item again so you can buy it again.

OR the seller can send you an invoice FULLY describing the item you are buying BUT you would only have paypal buyer protection and not ebays.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rottieroy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi many thanks Have done just that. Look forward to using the community again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.