i transfered my self £10 from paypal to bank account

muffins559
New Community Member

hello ive recently done a transfer on paypal where i sent it from paypal to my bank account and i got the paypal code as im new and ive done all i need to do and the money came out paypal but no money has gone into my account and i did this saturday night and still nothing please help as this is last of my money 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@muffins559

If its pending then it can be 2-72 hours for withdrawals in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@muffins559 wrote:

hello ive recently done a transfer on paypal where i sent it from paypal to my bank account and i got the paypal code as im new and ive done all i need to do and the money came out paypal but no money has gone into my account and i did this saturday night and still nothing please help as this is last of my money 

Hi @muffins559,

There is a problem with the withdrawal service at present. I have spoken to the team over the phone, with confirmation that it has been identified and will be rectified ASAP.

In the meantime, I would estimate 1-7 days for transfer completion. You can use the PayPal mobile app, where available, to withdraw funds potentially faster than the website equivalent until the issue is rectified.

The PayPal mobile app does not guarantee an instant withdrawal. Standard 2-72 hour estimation applies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.