i got a phone call from this number is this real [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Farajoha123
Contributor
Contributor

i got a phone call from this number is this real ( <removed>) They said they’re the collections because i have a negative balance

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farajoha123 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Farajoha123
Contributor
Contributor
The phone number is [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]) they said they’re the collection because my account is negative balance
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Farajoha123,

Thank you for your post. The phone number has been removed because phone numbers aren't permitted in the community.

If you have doubts about your account's status, you can open a fresh browser window, type in PayPal.com, and log in to your account from there. You can check to see if you have a negative balance, or if there are any other requirements for your action. It is best to do this if you receive a suspicious call, text, or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BusyBodyBizzle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Its BusyBodyBizzle How Are You Girls Hit My Cell Digital Up At <removed> Deuses

Login to Me Too

muhrim99
New Community Member
From indonesia
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.