how do I know what my limit is?

Gelliott21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, How do I know what my limit is on PayPal? I've recently added my new bank details, and I've spoken to an agent and they said,my limit has been increased, but I'm just wondering if there is a certain limit on it still?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
All PayPal accounts are initially ‘Unverified’ and have limits on sending, receiving and withdrawing money. To remove these limits and to comply with EU law, we will ask you to verify more information about yourself by completing some or all of the steps below. To verify your information: Add and confirm your bank. Link and confirm a credit or debit card. Provide business information (Business accounts only). By setting up bank funding your PayPal account will become Verified. Note: If you reach the annual receiving limit of £1,700 then you will no longer be able to withdraw or send money, fund transactions or close your account until you lift your limits. We'll notify you when your account is approaching a limit or if a particular transaction exceeds any account limit. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.