how can i see my debit card full 16 number code

dkremenarov
New Community Member

how can i see my debit card full 16 number code because i think i write it wrong... i only see the last 4 numbers and i want to see them all before i send money to the card. please someone help me im new first time using paypal. and can i send money from paypal to my debit card ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dkremenarov 

Unfortunately that is not possible but when you link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account, PayPal make you go through a confirmation process on the card to see if the card is valid anyway. Did you successfully complete the confirmation process for the debit card? Did you receive a temporary charge of $1.95 (or equivalent) with a 4-digit PayPal code in your debit card statement to enter for the card in the PayPal Wallet page?

You can not send money to your PayPal balance with any card. That is not allowed and is against PayPal User Agreement.

You do not need to add cash to your PayPal balance to pay with PayPal. Just select the debit card as the payment method during checkout.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dkremenarov
New Community Member

okey i sended the code to verify my card. im waiting on someone to send me money to my paypal account then when i get it i can send it to my confirmed bank account card right ? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dkremenarov 

After you confirm your card, and when someone sends you money, yes, you can withdraw the money to your confirmed/verified card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.