hello newbie here

Mr_SDGLIV
Contributor
Contributor

I AM SDGLIV 
and wanted to learn about how to connect my website, facebook and more in paypal 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mr_SDGLIV,

Thank you for your post and welcome to PayPal! Will you be using the buttons that can be created on PayPal and adding them to your site, or are you planning to find a solution provider to create a cart for your website?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mr_SDGLIV
Contributor
Contributor

hello @PayPal_Olivia ,

thank you for your response.

I am now using wordpress website with woocommerce  so i should pick Shopify / bigcommerce / etc. instead of woocommerce?

Thank you.

Have a nice day

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mr_SDGLIV,

I'm afraid I can't recommend one solution over another. You may want to research both and see if you can find reviews and recommendations from others who've used them.

If anyone stumbles upon this thread and has an opinion, please share it!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.